Requirements as amended on June 1, 2017 (inoperative from July 1, 2017)
1. General requirements for Customer Content
Customer Content should follow the requirements defined by the 2GIS Services Use Agreement, placed and/or accessible on the Internet at http://law.2gis.com.cy/rules.
2. Requirements for Photographs published by the Customer
2.1. General requirements for Photographs published by the Customer
- It is prohibited to publish Photographs containing only text on the Website (exceptions: photographs of public food service facilities' menus not showing prices; photographs of a Customer's company signboard).
- It is prohibited to publish Photographs listing prices for goods, services, or work, or information on promotional events and activities held by the Customer and/or its partners.
- Photographs should be related to the Customer's business area and contain images of goods, results of finished works, the process of providing services, or the interior of the Customer's facility which is used for selling goods, performing work or providing services.
- Photographs should be high-quality. Blurred, misaligned or extremely dark photographs shall not be accepted.
- Photographs should be simple and focus the viewer's attention on a single object.
- Photographs should be visually attractive.
- Photographs should be chosen with the Customer's target audience in mind.
2.2. Technical requirements to Photographs published by the Customer
- Acceptable extensions: jpg, png, gif.
- The ratio for any photograph edge to any other should not exceed 1:5.
- Minimum edge dimension (width and height) is 600 px.
- Photo size should not be greater than 5 Mb.
3. Non-compliance with any clause of these Requirements may result in the following:
- Hiding or deleting the Customer Content;
- Terminating or otherwise limiting the provision of Additional services.
Sanctions for non-compliance with these Requirements shall be applied at the Contractor's discretion, with no prior notification or additional explanations.
4. Requirements for the Content provided by the User.
4.1. For the purposes of this section:
Users — legal entities or individual entrepreneurs that, on the basis of a license, provide:
- communication services for providing access to information and telecommunications network (Internet) and/or
- communication services for the purposes of cable and (or) television broadcasting and/or
- ommunication services using 3G/4G technology,
And are added to the Business listings in 2GIS Software products to the "Internet service providers" category.
The Content — information materials, including text, graphics and other materials containing data about the territory where certain services are provided to Users, about buildings that are located in the coverage area of the networks Users, in particular.
4.2. When the User provides and/or modifies the Content using the email indicated in these Requirements for Information Materials, the User should provide the current, correct, and reliable Content to be published in 2GIS Software of products in compliance with these Requirements for Information Materials to its contents. So, the building is deemed located in the coverage area of the User, if the building is connected to the network of the User and is maintained by the User.
4.3. The user provides the Content via the Dashboard, the use of which is governed by the 2GIS Services Use Agreement posted on the Internet at http://law.2gis.com.cy/rules/, in the volume and form, defined by the functionality of the Dashboard.
4.4. The Administration has the right to verify the content, including the relevance of the Content provided by the User about the coverage area of the User. If in the course of such verification, the Administration finds 2 or more buildings that are not in the coverage area of the User, the information about which was provided by the User as located within the coverage area of the User, the Administration may request the User to re-provide the reliable Content. If within 5 (five) working days from the moment of sending such requirement by the email, the User does not provide the relevant Content, the Administration removes the publication of all Content provided by that User from 2GIS Software products. In this case, the Administration sends the User an email about removing the inaccurate Content from 2GIS Software.
4.5. The Content provided by the User is displayed in 2GIS Software products in the manner and form determined by the Administration at its sole discretion. 2GIS software products that contain the Content provided by the User, are subject to the terms of the License Agreement of Administration.
4.6. If updates are available, the User agrees to provide the Administration with the relevant Content at least once a month. In the absence of updates and/or non-provision of the updated Content within the time specified in clause 4.7, the Administration publishes the Content provided by the User previously.
4.7. The content provided by the User before the 25th of the current month is published in 2GIS Software products from the month following the month of actual delivery of such Content.
4.8. If the User provides the Content after the 25th of the current month, the Administration reserves the right to publish it in 2GIS Software products in the month following the month of the Content provision, determined in accordance with the paragraph 4.7. of the present Requirements.
4.9. The user may at any time refuse to be published in 2GIS Software products of the coverage area by sending the Administration a written refusal at email@example.com. In the case of such refusal of the User, the Content provided by the User, in the coverage area part, is to be deleted from 2GIS Software products within the terms established in the paragraphs 4.7., 4.8. of these Requirements.
Rev. as of 6/1/2017