Version of the Requirements Jule, 01, 2017 (inoperative from October 18, 2018)
1. General requirements for Customer Content
Customer Content should follow the requirements defined by the 2GIS Services Use Agreement, placed and/or accessible on the Internet at http://law.2gis.com.cy/rules.
2. Requirements for Photographs published by the Customer
2.1. General requirements for Photographs published by the Customer
- It is prohibited to publish Photographs containing only text on the Website (exceptions: photographs of public food service facilities' menus not showing prices; photographs of a Customer's company signboard).
- It is prohibited to publish Photographs listing prices for goods, services, or work, or information on promotional events and activities held by the Customer and/or its partners.
- Photographs should be related to the Customer's business area and contain images of goods, results of finished works, the process of providing services, or the interior of the Customer's facility which is used for selling goods, performing work or providing services.
- Photographs should be high-quality. Blurred, misaligned or extremely dark photographs shall not be accepted.
- Photographs should be simple and focus the viewer's attention on a single object.
- Photographs should be visually attractive.
- Photographs should be chosen with the Customer's target audience in mind.
2.2. Technical requirements to Photographs published by the Customer
- Acceptable extensions: jpg, png, gif.
- The ratio for any photograph edge to any other should not exceed 1:5.
- Minimum edge dimension (width and height) is 600 px.
- Photo size should not be greater than 5 Mb.
3. Non-compliance with any clause of these Requirements may result in the following:
- Hiding or deleting the Customer Content;
- Terminating or otherwise limiting the provision of Additional services.
Sanctions for non-compliance with these Requirements shall be applied at the Contractor's discretion, with no prior notification or additional explanations.
4. Requirements for the publication of reviews
Reviews are Users' opinions about their customer experience as a result of cooperation with legal entities / individual entrepreneurs (companies), information about which can be found in the Directory of companies. They are linked to a company profile available in the Directory of companies, and published by the User for the purpose of informing other Users about the goods, works, services that are being sold.
4.2. Self-promotion is prohibited: to publish reviews in order to promote or support the interests of a particular company, to leave the advertising links, and publish layouts or other advertising.
4.3. Unfair competition and negative PR are prohibited: publication of reviews, including photos, drawings, or collages negatively characterizing the competitors of a company where the User works, even if the User has the client experience.
4.4. It is prohibited to use multiple accounts for posting reviews. Any manipulation with a company rating is prohibited.
4.5. It is allowed to mention the companies almost of the same area in the reviews to compare the work made by two competitors, if the User is not involved to any of the companies that are being compared.
4.6. Reviews, not based on personal customer experience are prohibited: the description of the situation from the words of friends, acquaintances or third parties, conclusions about the work of company made on the basis of publications, promotional materials, advertising, range of products or services, pricing policies, etc.
4.7. It is allowed to leave reviews, telling about the customer experience of young children and the elderly — those who can't write a review, provided that a User who leaves this review was himself a participant of the events described in the review. Children older over 14 years old should write the reviews themselves.
4.8. It is prohibited to publish a text that is not a review and is not dedicated to the work of a particular company instead of a review (for example "This is where we went for our first date", "I dont like their advertising policy"). All this style is too aggressive, you can feel the pressure. "I would not recommend to buy from those who use such slogans").
4.9. It is prohibited to publish several similar reviews in a row about one company, or write the identical reviews (doubles) about all branches of the same company or different companies.
4.10. It is prohibited to publish reviews in response to other user's reviews.
4.11. It is prohibited to style the text as a different literary genre (poem, play, fairy tale, fable), which complicates understanding of the review.
4.12. It is prohibited to violate the generally accepted rules of spelling and punctuation, alternate uppercase and lowercase letters, post reviews with a predominance of the text in uppercase ("CapsLock").
4.13. Reviews with a predominance of information that is not related to company services are prohibited.
4.14. It is prohibited to assess the company as an employer (real or potential), assess a company following the results of an interview.
4.15. It is prohibited to publish photos that are not related directly to the customer experience and not illustrating the work of the company or the quality of the items purchased in it. Hearts, smileys, pictures depicting emotions, animals and a rainbow can't be an illustration to a review.
4.16. If there is a justified complaint about a photo from the copyright owner or an entity authorized by the copyright owner, the photo will be deleted.
4.17. In reviews, photos to reviews and the official responses of companies it is prohibited to use any emotionally negative characteristics of people — employees, customers and other Users of the service.
4.18. Obscene vocabulary is prohibited.
4.19. It is only allowed to write negative statements concerning the activities of a particular company, its products or services without getting personal.
4.20. It is prohibited to evaluate the work of the company website or applications from a technical point of view (it is too slow, not adapted for mobile phones or tablets).
4.21. It is allowed to evaluate a website of an online store, or an application of a company only as part of the service (order, call, delivery) if they also publish the information about the rest of your customer experience (the receipt of goods, quality of goods).
4.22. It is prohibited to evaluate the busyness of the phone line in any company, except for the companies from the following categories: Foodstuff / Household products delivery, Cooked food delivery, Flower delivery, Drinking water, Passenger cars order service, Internet providers, Mobile network operators.
4.23. It is prohibited to publish scans of passports, information from medical records and other personal data of a company client in reviews. If the author of a review complains that his full name was published in the comments / responses to a review / subsequent reviews, the published content will be deleted.
4.24. It is allowed to publish photos demonstrating the results of the use of purchased goods or changes that occurred as a result of receiving services. For example: a photo of a picture you drew with a comment on the quality of the watercolours you had bought; a photo of yourself (a selfie) if the picture demonstrates the quality of service or a product that can only be evaluated on a person (hair, makeup, clothes); a photo of a pet if it illustrates the results of the work of a company providing services for animals (veterinary clinics, hairdressers for animals etc.).
4.25. The service may not be used as a channel to attact traffic to a User's or a company representative's website: it is prohibited to provide links to personal blogs, sites, channels.
4.26. It is allowed to provide links to information resources (media, forums) and company websites, if the User does not work in this company.
4.27. In the review, along with a mandatory evaluation of the company service, it is allowed to ask a company information concerning their situation (a user was a participant of the happening events) or to leave constructive questions / suggestions regarding the work of a company. It is prohibited to challenge, criticize, and evaluate the decisions taken by the company in other users' cases, in which the User was not involved.
4.28. It is prohibited to publish any materials calling for the violation of the current legislation of the Cyprus.
5. Violation of any provision of these Requirements will result in the following consequences:
- The Content may be hidden or deleted;
- The provision of the corresponding service and/or additional services may be limited or terminated otherwise.
- The sanctions for violation of these Requirements are applied at the Contractor's discretion without any necessity of prior notice or providing any further explanation.
Rev. as of 7/1/2017
Also refer to: